Reviews about Learning Discoveries Psychological Services
- Madison Seidel07.03.2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Ever since William was diagnosed with Autism at age 2 1/2 we have searched for therapies to help him. He has made great strides in behaviour and development, through a gluten and dairy free diet, movement program, bio meds, speech therapist, OT and a psychologist. However no matter how hard he tries he struggles to learn. He is 12 years old and is at the reading level of a grade one and maths level of a grade two. Having this learning disability has greatly impacted his confidence.
William has attended a special school for children with Autism for the past two years and we had hoped that he would be able to go to a mainstream high school with his twin but at a meeting with his teacher at the end of term one we realised that William wouldn’t be able to. So the next search for a new therapy started and we stumbled across Neurofeedback, after doing a lot of research on the therapist’s who offer this service we knew that Rosemary Boon at Learning Discoveries was the right Therapist for William.
In April of this year Rosemary completed an EEG on William followed by a week of intense therapy for two sessions a day, by the end of that week William went from not being able to do his times tables, to being able to sit down and completing his times table work sheets with ease.
Twice a week William has neurofeedback therapy and every day he completes 45 minutes of Samonas Sound Therapy at home and every week we see improvements in his school work. His teacher just can’t believe the change in him, he has gone from a boy who didn’t participate in class to a boy who puts his hand up to answer every question. He went up four reading levels at one testing, a forty percent improvement! It is wonderful to watch William develop and grow in such a short period of time, to see your son struggle at school is heart breaking and then to see him finally gain confidence in himself is a wonderful feeling. I am blown away at how fast we are getting results.
I believe that Neurofeedback was the missing piece to Williams puzzle, it is the cement that was needed to join all of the other therapies together.
Rosemary has given us hope again of William joining his twin at high school.
Jo and Rob Seidel
The nearest companies
- DFG Legal ServicesEstablishment Lawyer4/7-11 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153+61 2 8095 7911
- Norwest RemovalsEstablishment Moving company25 Cook Street, Bella vista, Bella Vista, NSW 2153+61 499 441 399
- Railway Street Medical Centre - Dr Chan JEstablishment Health DoctorClosed now: Until 08:007-11 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153+61 2 9686 1144
- Leifield Real EstateEstablishment Finance Real estate agencyClosed now: Until 09:004/7-11 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153+61 1300 559 150
- MercuriusEstablishment Finance AccountingClosed now: Until 09:00Suite 3, 7-11 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153+61 2 8814 9055
Weather today in Baulkham Hills
|26.10.2021 13:00||22 ℃|
|26.10.2021 16:00||20 ℃|
|26.10.2021 19:00||15 ℃|
|26.10.2021 22:00||15 ℃|
|27.10.2021 01:00||16 ℃|
|27.10.2021 04:00||15 ℃|
|27.10.2021 07:00||17 ℃|
|27.10.2021 10:00||24 ℃|
|27.10.2021 13:00||29 ℃|
|27.10.2021 16:00||24 ℃|
|27.10.2021 19:00||19 ℃|
|27.10.2021 22:00||17 ℃|
|28.10.2021 01:00||16 ℃|
|28.10.2021 04:00||15 ℃|
|28.10.2021 07:00||19 ℃|
|28.10.2021 10:00||30 ℃|
|28.10.2021 13:00||35 ℃|
|28.10.2021 16:00||31 ℃|
|28.10.2021 19:00||24 ℃|
|28.10.2021 22:00||22 ℃|